Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back Again (Again)

It seems that this happens a lot with this blog. I start writing with a bunch of ideas in mind, all excited, and then I just stop... and then I come back, saying that THIS time I will write without stopping. And then I stop. And then I come back.

Well, no more! Why? Because THIS time I will not stop!
... no, really.

Honestly, I don't know that I'll always be able to write - but I do know that I want to keep at it. As long as that's true, I'll continue to write here and do my best to provide you with my perspective on gaming.

Importantly, I've also finally finished my degree so I really do have more time to invest in this journal. The first thing I want to do is continue with the videos I started a while back and just gave up on for lack of time. I made one video review of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and decided that I want my videos to be less actual reviews and more just 'views' - that is, looking at gaming in general through the games. This is what I would like to get to now, started with Resident Evil 5. True, it's a pretty old game by now but I want to examine it for its design - I think it is a good example of a game that is geared towards 'console gaming'. I'll explain what I mean by this in the actual video post. But, yeah, I'm back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment