Friday, March 19, 2010

It's... it's alive!

I decided to make this blog more as a personal project than anything else. I frequent barely a handful of gaming sites but they're all pretty good, so my first thought wasn't "what the Internet needs is ANOTHER one!". The way I figured it is I pretty much review games in my head all the time anyway, so I might as well put it online for the small chance it might help someone. Also, I like this trend of video reviews which is becoming more popular, especially for games. This way I can show some gameplay as well as express my opinion on various aspects of it.

Since this is not much more than a hobby right now and I'm not exactly funded by anyone, the only games reviewed will be those I own, which I bought and paid for. I do not download games illegally and I am vehemently against it. Additionally, I will only review a game after I've had time to play through it sufficiantly.
So my reviews may be few and far between...

Still, in between those delightful reviews I plan to use my blog to comment, speculate and reflect on the goings-on in the gaming world. I'll do my best to make sure this site is filled with interesting tidbits and insightful reviews... we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment