Sunday, March 21, 2010

My first review!

Well, here it is, the first video review for this blog. It's a review of Battlefield Bad Company 2. This is nowhere near as professional as other videos I've found on the web but, as I said, this is really a hobby for me right now so I'm just enjoying making these reviews. Having said that, I'm sure someone could benefit from the information I provide and at least be entertained by my awful playing and wimpy voice!




For those anxious to hear the video, here's the gist of it:

-Bad Company 2 is mostly a multiplayer game. There is a decent single player mode but it is not too original. It is entertaining, however, and well presented.

-The multiplayer aspect of BC2 should be familiar to Battlefield veterans. It has a good pace and feels very choreographed and organized thanks to the rewarding squad system.

-The game has hefty system requirements that should be heeded. BC2 is not hardware friendly and, although it has scale-able graphics settings, running the game on a minimum spec PC could result in long load times and choppy gameplay.

-If your PC is up to it than this game is definitely worth it, it's loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment